Human Growth Hormone is among the popular new studies in the medial field. The hormone is produced in the pituitary gland, and it is responsible for the growth of all cells in the human body. As one age, the production of this hormone reduces. The drop in HGH hormone bring about the aging signs like wrinkles, decreased mental and sexual functions, thinning of hair and loss of muscle tone. One of the methods of replacing the drop in HGH is by use of the HGH injections; it has been proved to slow down or even reverse these aging signs.
Benefits of these injections
- The injection works and produces the stimulation required for the hormone.
- It aids in the growth of muscles of the user.
- Strengthens the bones and prevents them from osteoporosis.
- Assist in the secretion of the somatotropin.
At times it helps in the release of hormones blocked in the pituitary gland. It
- increases the level of sexual function.
- It is also seen to improve or increase energy levels in the body.
- Leads to the increase of insulin levels like growth factor 1 and 11.
Draw backs of the injections
- The injection is very painful. Such injections are very painful physically because they are involved in rejuvenating the body.
- The injection destroys the liver, excess dosage leads to fatal effects to the liver and life of the individual.
- After use, severe pains are experienced in the joints.
- Concerns about the injection causing cancer to the user have been raised.
Acromegaly is found in some patients, such end up with heart attacks and sudden death.
The greatest drawback of the injection is an addiction.
All these side effects are as a result of chemicals used to make the drug. The synthetic chemicals are the ones that help in the stimulation process.
A doctor must always prescribe dosage. Overuse will lead to the above complications.
They are important to individuals at a higher age. To avoid damage of mankind, the injections should be taken correctly.…